Saturday, March 14, 2009

Best Night Ever!

Last night, Dana, John, Vonnie and I, went to the New Kids on the Block concert. Let just say I have waited almost 15 years to see them in concert. This was truly a dream come true. Growing up Vonnie and I were major "Block Heads". I still remember us getting all dressed up and putting on concerts for our parents :)

So, the concert was amazing!!! We had really good seats. Like really good. Like 4 rows from them good. We couldn't have asked for better seats (unless there seats on stage ;))

As soon as the music started for the intro I got chills (there multiplying). I started to cry when they raised up from the center of the stage. It was an amazing night. AMAZING! AMAZING!

My camera, for how dinky it is, got some really good shots. I hope you enjoy (because Dana, John, Vonnie and I sure did)!






No comments: